Book Your Trip Now
- 1 or 2 anglers
- All gear will be provided if you aren’t able to bring your own equipment (Rods, Reels, etc.)
- Fuel costs are included in the trip rate
- We will provide water and ice. If there are any other drinks you would like please have them with you upon meeting at the landing or other predetermined location.
What to bring:
- Polarized sun glasses
- 7,8,9, and 10 weight rods are sufficient for the Reds in the Louisiana Marsh
- 11 and 12 weight rods for Tarpon
- WF floating lines with plenty of backing
- For winter Red fishing in the Louisiana Marsh bring plenty of layers it can get cold at times
- Rain gear (both jacket and pants)
- A cap with a nice bill on it to shade your eyes from the sun
- Notify Capt. of any special accommodations you may require
- Any medications you may need while on board
* You will need to purchase a 3 day non resident Lousiana fishing lisence for all Redfish trips. The cost is $8.00 per person and you may purchase it by phone with a credit card (Master Card or Visa.) The phone # is 1(888)-765-2602 and operators are available 24/7. You will need to ask for a (code 79) non resident license, the operator will have you write down a # which will you need on the boat with you. Make sure the license is valid for the dates of your trip.
* Tarpon trips don’t require you to buy a license as you will be covered under my Florida guides license.
- I accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
- A 20% deposit to be held @ time of booking via: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Personal Check or Cash. This charge will be completely refunded if your trip is cancelled due to weather or mechanical failure. Weather cancellations are at the discretion of the Captain.
- Trips canceled with in 30 days of trip date will forfeit the deposit
- If cancellation occurs with in 7 day’s of scheduled trip, the customer will be charged in full
- Cancellations must be submitted by email in writing to the email address below or in the Contact Form
- Charter fees are to be paid with cash or check to the guide after your charter. If you wish to charge the trip to your credit card a Surcharge of (3.5%) will be added to the total
Contact Capt. Doug Henderson to book your trip:
Mail deposits to:
Salted Flats Fly Fishing LLC
4426 Saint Teresa Ave. Sopchoppy, FL 32358 (from April 1st – Sept. 1st.)
182 Cherokee Dr. Abita Springs, LA 70420 (from Sept. 1st. – April 1st.)
I look forward to many fun filled days on the water with you.