Come stay at the Charming Henderson Beach House – a late 19th century home on St. Teresa Beach, FL. This location was chosen by the Henderson family due to it’s close proximity to Tallahassee.
The family would move to St. Teresa for the summer to escape “bad air” believed to cause Yellow Fever. The true cause as we know now was the Mosquito and lucky for them the Mosquito at the coast did not carry the disease. The house has recently undergone an impressive renovation including Central Heat and Air, Viking Kitchen, and Rennai water heaters; it is sure to appeal to the most discriminating of clients. St. Teresa is located about 19 minutes from Carrabelle where we usually launch the Skiffs from. The house continues to be a family home on the off-season, but during Tarpon season it is the home of Captain Doug Henderson and Salted Flats Fly Fishing. We offer room’s for our Angler’s as well as other Guides Angler’s. If you come for a fly fishing experience, you are sure to Love it here!
Cost per room per night: $200
Includes Angler’s breakfast sandwich as well as Angler’s lunch sandwich for on the water.
Main House Accommodations:
- Bed room 1 is an upstairs main house room over looking the Gulf. It includes a California Kingsize bed as well as a pull out bed to accompany a second Angler. This bedroom has it’s own bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 Is a downstairs main house bedroom over looking the Gulf. It includes a California Kingsize bed and it’s access to the downstairs bathroom.
- The main house Porch has 2 Beds a Queen Size bed as well as a 2 Twin beds for second and third Anglers.
Guest House Accommodations:
- Bedroom 1 is equipped with a California King sized bed and access to the bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 is also equipped with a California King sized bed and access to the bathroom.
- The Guest House porch has 2 Twin beds.
Upon booking your trip with Salted Flats Fly Fishing reserve your room at the Henderson Beach House.